蜜糖:
Honey,

有人說,
Someone says,
 
3支玫瑰=我愛你,
3 roses = I love you,

11支玫瑰=加上自己成一打。
11 roses = go with myself as a dozen.
 
那麼,
Therefore,

11支曲便代表了我的愛。
11 songs are gifts go with my love.

我知道我這幾個月的遠行,你一定會想死我。
故此,我預先為你唱了11支情歌,好讓你在想我的時候能聽聽我的聲音。
I knew the days being far away from you, you will be missing me so bad.
Therefore, I have sung 11 love songs for you in advance, so you can listen to my voice whenever you think of me.

我想你嗎?
Do I miss you?

這樣笨笨的問題還要問嗎?
Why do you ask such stupid question?

在飛機上好想你……
I miss you so much on the flight…
 
那都是你幹的好事耶!
在登機前給你打了很多通電話,你這貪睡鬼都不接聽。
How dare you! Hate you make me miss you.
I called you many times before boarding but you were still in bed.

結果,在最後一分鐘,才聽見你打著呵欠的一聲「喂~」。 
Finally, you answered with your sleepy voice at last minute .

飛機上的10小時,除了說著日文的芝加哥李察‧基爾和紐約理安納度‧狄卡比奧外,腦裏就只有你那聲呵欠在迴盪著。
10 hours flight, besides Richard Gere in “Chicago” speaking in Japanese and Leonard at “New York Gang”, all on my mind is your yawning.

不再酗酒的我,看見漂亮的空中小姐還是厚著面皮地向她要了一支紅酒,順便搭訕了幾句。
No longer as an alcoholic, I still asked for a glass of red wine when I saw an attractive stewardess.

可是,嘴唇上殘留著紅酒的餘味,令我好想吻你。
But, the remaining red wine on my lip just made me eager for your kiss.

想著見面時,要如何緊抱你,要如何偷親你。
I keep thinking how should I hug you tight, how should I kiss you, when I see you.

為甚麼喜歡你?
你最愛掛在嘴邊的問題…… 
Why do I fall for you?
The question you always mention… …

如果要給一個理由去愛你,我想那是……
我沒有一刻不想你。
甜心
If I have to give a reason for that, I think that would be… …
I don’t have a minute without missing you.
Sweetheart